ALL THINGS WILLIAMSBURG SINCE 1964
Williamsburg Magazine premiered over 50 years ago and has the strength of The Virginia Gazette, Daily Press, and The Virginian-Pilot behind it. Williamsburg Magazine features fresh and relevant content about local business profiles, local shopping and dining, human interest stories, and celebrations.
When surveyed in 2017, Virginia Gazette readers said that Williamsburg Magazine was the most valued magazine insert they received.
- Virginia Gazette readers are among the region’s most affluent and educated
- 29% have HHLD income over $100,000
- 48% have postgraduate degrees
DISTRIBUTION & REACH
Statewide Distribution Centers: Unique distribution of more than 54,000 copies monthly
- Inserted in all copies of the Virginia Gazette
- Visitor centers statewide
- All four area military bases
- High traffic areas such as Yankee Candle, Williamsburg Pottery, Premium Outlets, Busch Gardens, Colonial Williamsburg Visitors Center, Yorktown, and Jamestown
- 4,000 direct mail to Ford’s Colony, Colonial Heritage, and Governor’s Landing, and Kingsmill
- All area airports
- The only magazine distributed at William & Mary
- Area colleges
- Area museums
- Medical offices
- Real estate offices
- Chamber of Commerce
- York County, Poquoson, Gloucester, Surry, Smithfield, New Kent, Newport News, Hampton, and West Point
- And more…
All orders are subject to Tribune Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be updated from time to time. All orders will be subject to the Terms and Conditions that are in effect on the date an order is placed. By placing an order from print digital and/or preprint advertising, advertisers accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Rates include same size advertorial about your business, written for you, in place of a standard monthly ad.
|Issue||Publication Schedule||Advertising Deadline|
Download complete 2019 Williamsburg Magazine Media Kit